POSITION NOW FILLED
Front end developer
You are someone who creates rich and beautiful user interfaces. You hold your own in technical or ideological discussions, and are happy to accept the perspective of others in the team. You love to learn, and share that learning with the rest of the team. You collaborate by default, and demand feedback early.
The first project you'll be working on is a new API-based ticket sales flow. You'll be working with the UX designer and the back end team to create a JS application to be distributed on AWS CloudFront.
What you'll be doing:
- Designing, creating, and testing the frontend.
- Maintaining any relevant documentation.
- Demanding feedback on your prototypes, and refining them into the final product.
- Participate in standups and retrospectives.
- Helping create and maintain code and design standards for the product
You'll be working in our office in Shoreditch. We're happy with flexible working, but we'd expect you to be in the office most of the time.
- At least 1 year of experience with React.js
- Knowledge of responsive frameworks, ideally Bootstrap
- Experience with LESS or SASS
- Experience with Agile/Kanban work flows